Meet Dr. Daniel Gyebi, our Founder/CEO
Capital Addition Finance LLC, a full service commercial finance company, is a Texas limited liability company that was founded by Dr. Daniel Gyebi who serves as its CEO.
Daniel is a commercial finance consultant, attorney, and expert on entrepreneurship. Daniel worked for Chevron, one of the world’s largest integrated energy companies, for 30 years and held positions of increasing responsibilities, including business planning analyst, contracts advisor, and senior counsel in Texas and California; and was an expatriate on international assignments in Nigeria and Angola.
Daniel obtained a:
- B.S. Business Administration degree from Berea College, Kentucky;
- M.B.A. Finance from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio;
- M.A. Economics from California State University at Hayward;
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of California at Berkeley School of Law;
- Doctorate of Business Administration (D.B.A.) in Entrepreneurship and Business Management from California Intercontinental University, Irvine, California.
He is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the State Bar of California.
He and his team of professionals handle clients’ personal, business, and financial information with high regard for confidentiality, privacy, and ethics to collaboratively achieve timely, innovative, and cost-effective results that add capital and maximize value to their businesses. Through our network of alternative, nonconventional financiers and lenders, we can help clients in the U.S. and worldwide find more valuable financing options for their businesses or commercial real estate than can any one bank or financial institution.
Daniel is married with four children, lives in Missouri City, in the Houston Metropolitan Area of Texas, and worships at First United Methodist Church, Missouri City.